Δευτέρα 28 Μαρτίου 2011

Simple as that...



Well they say times are gettin' hard on a workin' (wo)man/ I don't care what time it is/ I want what's mine and not what's his/I wanna pull my wagon with my own two hands

They say there's not near enough here to go around/ I don't mind sharin' bread and supper/ But when it comes to tobacco it's each man's own/ And if you brought your own bottle,/ Come on and sit right down

Sometimes it seems like everybody wants to bring you down/ Yeah sometimes it seems like everybody wants to bring you down/ Don't go home and slash your wrists/ Come out fightin' with both your fists /I know you don't believe me,/ But things sure could turn around

Seems like I've been down this lonesome road before/ Sometimes I get to movin' and I fall down flat/ You know you I took a beatin' but I ain't dyin' yet/ Something keeps me gettin' up and coming back for more

1 σχόλιο:

marimar juanita είπε...

ante na doume...