Τρίτη 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

And if their love seems to fade, mama's gonna find a thing to trade



I once knew a king and a queen
The king had a thing in his spleen
The queen was acting like a mysterious teen
The king was all cranky and weird
The queen was collecting everything that she feared
The king was into spades
The queen was into hearts
Long story short, one of them was hit by darts
Who was it, I still cannot figure out
I can hear them at night; they seem to shout quite loud
They fight, they beat themselves to death, they kiss
And then here goes the sun promising for all bliss
Once I heard a shot
and then nothing
And then a bang
and then maybe something

It's not the things you lose, it's those you miss
that make you feel like shit floating in piss

I was told so many stories, so many things
Had a cute voice singing to me lullabies for grown-up kids
I was told in one of these stories
that I shouldn't compromise for less
and I should always try to reach this sweet happy mess
the one I have been missing all along

I was told a lot of stuff
I nearly believed it, that I was that much tough
now I cannot hold it
I miss these cold autumn nights
waking up wet by the city lights
I cannot handle it
sleeping in strangers' beds
waking up smiling to other faces
All I want is to touch your hair and smell your scent
which is so sweet, shouting "dude, this is not the end"
I may sound mad
but I could be just playing it bad
- You think I like it when I go home by a cab? -

Thing is, I don't know how long I can last
I need all the shit out of me and please make it fast!
I'll put it in a plastic bag, throw it where the ships hang out
so I can at last sleep safe and sound

It wasn't easy to pull myself together and write this
so, as a coward, I challenge you to guess
- take it as a puzzle -
which line is missing here that could end in "mess"?

6 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

adulteress

nocturne είπε...

σε mess λεει να τελειωνει

οριστε
http://www.morewords.com/ends-with/mess/

Ανώνυμος είπε...

nefariousmess

black orchid είπε...

απο ποτε την πεφτουνε και λεξιλογικα bots στα blogs και κανουνε και λαθη?

γαμω τις λεξεις αλλα nefariousness ειναι.
και γραφε μας και τι σημαινει το καθενα μην κανουμε google ολη την ωρα.

πακιμποη είπε...

το nefariousmess όμως απογειώνει το σχόλιο αν είναι εσκεμμένο. δε νομίζεις?

θέλουμε κι άλλο από αυτό το περίεργο που μας ποτίζεις...

black orchid είπε...

το απογειωνει, αλλα επειδη για αλλου παει η τελευταια γραμμη γι αυτο... και βασικα δε ζηταμε λεξη, μια γραμμη ζηταμε.

οχι οτι και η απογειωση μας χαλαει βεβαια... ισα ισα